What if my benefits are denied?

You have the right to challenge that denial in an administrative hearing before an administrative law judge, and that decision can be further appealed to court. If you haven’t yet contacted an attorney to help you through the claims process, you will certainly want legal advice and representation to challenge or appeal a denial.