Fort Walton Beach Trial Lawyers
Decades of Legal Experience on Your Side
When you are facing a complex legal matter, whether it’s a contentious divorce or a life-changing personal injury, you need a team you can trust. At the Law Office of J.J. Talbott, we have built our reputation on honesty, integrity, and client service. We genuinely care about the people we serve and do everything we can to not only protect their rights but also ensure their future security. As your legal team, we will fight tirelessly for you, both in and out of the courtroom.
From our office in Fort Walton Beach, our trial lawyers represent clients throughout Okaloosa County in all types of legal matters.
Our practice areas include:
- Personal injury
- Overtime and unpaid wages
- Admiralty maritime law
- Family law
- Workers’ compensation
- Social Security disability
We are happy to discuss your legal rights and options during a confidential consultation. We respond to all calls within 24 hours and can answer any questions you may have about your case, our practice, or the legal process.
Give us a call at (850) 695-8331 or reach us online using our secure contact form to request a no-obligation case evaluation with our team today.
If you have been injured in an accident or on the job, had your Social Security disability claim denied, or are filing for divorce, you may be uncertain whether you need an attorney. The answer is that it is always in your best interests to consult with a lawyer when facing any legal matter. Navigating the legal process can be extremely difficult on your own, and the system is often stacked against you. Insurance companies, government entities, and the courts do not always have your best interests in mind; you need someone by your side who can protect you, your rights, and your future.
When you choose the Law Office of J.J. Talbott, you speak directly to your lawyer throughout the process. You will get direct access to your legal team, along with the assistance of an entire staff of experienced and knowledgeable legal professionals.
The Fort Walton Beach attorneys at the Law Office of J.J. Talbott can assist you by:
- Answering your questions and providing personalized legal guidance
- Working directly with you to find an optimal resolution to your case
- Preparing important documents and necessary paperwork on your behalf
- Investigating your claim (if applicable) and gathering critical evidence
- Communicating with the insurance company, government agency, or opposing counsel
- Meeting all applicable filing deadlines and other important dates
- Negotiating for a fair settlement or outcome in your case
- Protecting your rights and advocating for your best interests
- Representing you in court, if necessary
Our firm is known for its aggressive approach to litigation and trying cases. However, when it comes to helping our clients navigate the legal system, we are compassionate and understanding. We recognize that this is likely one of the toughest times in your life; we genuinely care and want to help you see it through so that you can begin to heal.
Why choose the Law Office of J.J. Talbott for help with your case?
- We have decades of experience and a long history of success
- Our team has recovered over $100 million in compensation for our clients
- Founding attorney, J.J. Talbott, is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The firm has been recognized by attorney.com as one of the top injury law firms in the area
- We provide personalized legal representation in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere
- Our attorneys are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcomes for their clients
- We truly care about you, your family, and your future
Whether you need help with a divorce or child custody issue, were severely injured due to someone else’s negligence, or have had your workers’ compensation or SSD claim denied, our legal team is here to help. We encourage you to reach out to our firm today to learn more during an initial consultation.
"I really appreciated all the hard work that this law firm put in for me and how nice the people were that worked on my behalf."- Dewitt L.
"I was very pleased with the service and the recovery of my lost wages."- Ann M.
"I love you all so much. Thanks for all of your hard work! If I ever need to come back it will be you guys. Thanks."- La Rheasa M.
"Has always done it correctly and thoroughly. You can give complete trust to J.J. and the whole Talbott staff."- Brian C.
If you are seeking an attorney in Fort Walton Beach or the nearby areas, let the Law Office of J.J. Talbott team fight for you. We reply quickly to all calls, emails, and requests; you can expect our team to get back to you in 24 hours or less.
When you need help with a legal matter, don’t just call an attorney; call your attorney. Call the Law Office of J.J. Talbott at (850) 695-8331 today to get started.
A Lawyer Who Cares
Whether you’re one of the 250,000+ Floridians injured in an auto accident each year, or you’ve suffered an injury at work and your employer’s insurance company is not co-operating, the Law Office of J.J. Talbott can help get you the compensation you deserve. Founder, J.J. Talbott is among the 1% of trial lawyers in the United States who have won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.Meet J.J. Talbott
The Long-Term Impact of Workplace Accidents on Employees
- Work Injury,
- Workers Comp,
- Workers Compensation,
- Workers' Compensation,
- Workers Compensation Attorney,
- Workers' Compensation Injuries
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
Should I Accept a Settlement from the Insurance Company?
- Hire An Injury Lawyer,
- Insurance Claims
Elements of a Product Liability Claim
Trucking Accidents: Causes & Liability
Types of Catastrophic Injuries & Their Causes